2 1/2 Men
0 comment Saturday, July 5, 2014 |
When a UPS delivery truck cuts across four lanes of traffic and nearly hits me, I get angry. But there is a part of me that understands what is going on in the mind of the driver. He or she is worried about missing a deadline, they probably aren't intentionally trying to kill me, they just can't be late. I don't understand, however, the careless driving displayed by a truck advertising Family Guy and Two and a Half Men. Today, such a truck weaved across four lanes of traffic and nearly sideswiped me on 17th. I wonder where this truck was in such a hurry to get to? The truck has no deadlines or appointments, its sole purpose to drive around and be looked at. Maybe it wanted to get into an accident - this would, of course, draw a considerable amount of attention to Family Guy and Two and a Half Men once television news crews started to film the wreckage. Who knows what was going on in the mind of the driver. All I do know is that while it would be awful to be hit by any vehicle, I can't think of a worse way to go than to be hit by an advertising truck.

Labels: