How's my driving?
0 comment Monday, June 2, 2014 |
I just had an experience very similar to Nick Bohnenkamp's experience on 17th. I was riding downtown, and instead of a bus, my lane was taken over by an armored bank truck. The driver got about 6 inches away from me in order to pass a bus in the far right lane. I started yelling and waving at the driver until he finally got out of my lane (after about a block). After the driver nearly killed me, I decided to get behind him and call the 'how's my driving' number. I left a message on the company's machine and gave them my contact information. I doubt anything would happen to the driver, but it made me feel better.....
I'm starting to notice a trend - 17th is a death trap. I ride it just about everyday because it is the quickest and most direct route from downtown to my house, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should change up my route...

Labels: