Neglect
0 comment Saturday, May 24, 2014 |
Every morning, I park my bike in the garage at my office. As you can imagine, it fills up during the summer more than the winter. There are a couple bikes I always see, even on the worst days, and I don't know who rides them. Then, there's this bike, that's been parked down here, minus the front wheel, since October, if memory serves. It was standing straight up in the rack for a while, but I think somebody bumped into it this week and knocked it over.

Check out the dust. What's really interesting is that the owner took the front wheel off when they locked it up, so you know someone is sitting down at their desk every morning and looking at a dusty, deflated 27-inch reminder that they didn't bike to work again today. And they've been doing that for four months.

Labels: