Bike Fashion Show photos from Green Fest
0 comment Sunday, September 7, 2014 |
I snapped some photos out in the hallway, after the bike fashion show at Green Fest this past weekend at the Colorado Convention Center. The show was pretty sweet. Good music, good emcee, and they had a ton of bikes, most of which were very different in their functionality.
This is only a handful of what was shown on stage. I wish I could have gotten them all.







Below is the final version of the bike that is going to be implemented as part of Denver's B-Cycle program.

Here's what the outside of the Convention Center looked like that day. And this doesn't count the many bikes parked by BikeDenver in their corral. Having worked at the Convention Center for a brief period, I can say I've never seen so many bikes there at one time.

Labels: ,