What's ON your bag - Part 1
0 comment Friday, August 15, 2014 |
For the last six months I have been conducting an incredibly unscientific experiment. My hypothesis: a cute animal on my bag will make cars be a little nicer to me. I figured that they would figure that I was special needs, that I was crazy, or if anything, seeing something cute would soften their road rage. I am happy to report that thus far, my hypothesis has been fairly spot on. In order to have something to compare it to, I've been trying to ride with my other bag as often as I ride with the cute animal bag.
While I feel a bit ridiculous walking into my office with a cute lion on my back, I think it's worth it. I might be adding some baby ducks to my other bag very soon. I suggest you do the same.
How could you get mad at this:

The control:

Labels: