Thank you Light Rail
0 comment Monday, July 14, 2014 |
Because of the Light Rail, I was able to ride my bike to work today AND make a 10:30am meeting in the Tech Center (I work and live downtown) - and be back in downtown for another meeting at 12:45pm. It was really easy. The full round-trip was $6 and I would have paid more if needed. It was a small price to pay for not firing up the truck.
I just wanted to report that I made it to the meeting on time (note the meeting was 10:30am). This has been my main concern with taking the Light Rail for work-related meetings in the past. It was about 50 minutes door to door.
Make friends with the Light Rail. It's easy. It goes north to south. Never sit on 1-25 again. And it will expand your "cycling radius" and what you think is possible in a work day.
PS - Check out the RTD and get your bike pass. You'll be set with everything you need to know to ride in sytle (and with no static from fuzz).

Labels: