A day in the life
0 comment Tuesday, July 15, 2014 |

Thanks to my new GPS cyclecomputer, I was able to track my entire day of riding. My trip was as follows:
1. Leave from Salvagetti Bicycle Workshop (I had walked down there with Scott earlier)
2. Head to American Apparel at 15th and Market to pick up some shirts underwear.
3. Stop in at City o' City for lunch. BBQ Tofu wrap with a side of fries.
4. Head home for a quick nap
5. Head back out to the grocery store at 9th and Downing
6. Make my way up to Argonaut Liquors at Colfax and Washington. A bottle of Koeningshoeven Quad for a party tonight, and a bomber of Great Divide's Oak-Aged Yeti Stout for personal enjoyment later on this week.
7. Book it down Colfax to Walgreens to pick up my favorite Easter-time vice: Cadbury Mini Eggs.
8. Loop through the park and back home.
7.25 Miles. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it's running errands and getting around on my bike that have helped me to lose 30 pounds and keep it off. Even when I eat garbage candy like Mini Eggs.

Labels: