A Denver bike podcast
0 comment Monday, June 16, 2014 |
A few months ago, I wrote Fitz Cahall, editor of The Dirtbag Diaries, about an essay I had about my bike, a gift from my pal All-Around Swell Guy Nick Bohnenkamp, and how the bike changed my life.
I think Fitz liked about one paragraph of the whole piece, but was patient enough to edit it and let me re-write the whole thing.
A couple weeks later, I was reading the piece into a USB headset plugged into my computer while sitting in my closet at my apartment. Over and over, until I finally got a good take. Or what I thought was good, anyway. Fitz gave me some tips (like "don't breathe into the microphone") and let me re-record it.
I've been anxiously awaiting the final result, what is my first podcast, called "Friendship is a Used Bicycle." If you've got about 10 minutes, give it a listen and see what you think.

Labels: ,