Cherry Creek Flooding & Ride of Silence
0 comment Thursday, May 29, 2014 |
Two noteworthy events today.
The Army Corps of Engineers is flooding Cherry Creek to move silt around like normal spring floods would, so the trail is closed right now. I'm going down to take some pictures soon, I bet it is cool, so check it out if you are out and about. I may have to go and buy an inner tube to start running the rapids near my house, or for a lunch break at the office. The water can't be much dirtier than my old surfing spots.
Second, the Ride of Silence is tonight at Civic Center Park, get there around 6:30, we'll ride at 7:00... in silence.
UPDATE PICS!

It may not look impressive, but compared to usual, that's a lot of water... like they say about the rivers out West, "too thin to irrigate, too thick to drink"

Labels: