Really, I know I can get away with it. I just don't.
0 comment Tuesday, May 13, 2014 |
I'm doing pretty well with this "stop and wait at all red lights" resolution, as frustrating as it can be sometimes on 12th Avenue. Today, I got passed by three different cyclists -- two of them passed me at two different red lights. Since I'm a fat clydesdale of a cyclist and 12th is downhill going west, though, I re-passed both of them twice. Funny thing: Since I take the lane and both these guys were riding right next to the parked cars, they both passed me on the right at the red lights, and I passed them on the left later. Twice. Awkward, especially when they pulled up next to me at the light, and I turned my head to say hi, and neither of them looked at me.
Also today, I spent 10.5 hours at my office, and that sucked. What didn't suck was the 13 miles I ripped off afterwards to forget about it.

Labels: